Extend the life of your EV Batteries and reduce the total cost of ownership
Advanced analytics for battery life-cycle management, fleet optimization, warranty coverage, and maintenance activities.
Battery State of Health is unknown for many Electric vehicles
Manual estimations of battery health are complicated
Many different factors can affect the health and performance of an EV battery. Since these factors can interact in complex ways, it can be difficult to accurately estimate the battery health without specialized techniques.
Each EV manufacturer has different data & protocols
BMS data collection and operation, battery charging and discharging, as well as battery temperature regulation varies from EV to EV. Therefore, it can be challenging to compare the performance and health of batteries from different manufacturers.
Live health data are not part of common softwares
Accessing and interpreting live SoH data can be complex and requires specialized expertise. In addition, not all EVs have the same types of sensors or diagnostic capabilities, which makes it difficult for common softwares to offer this capability.
Our reliable Battery Health Analytics help EV fleet operators
in three major ways
By optimizing the usage patterns of the fleet, you will able to minimize the depth of discharge and avoid fast charging, which helps extend the life of the batteries in the vehicles. It also reduces the need for expensive repairs resulting from battery misuse or degradation.
Battery analytics help in accurately assessing battery condition and usage history by providing detailed and longitudinal insights into the health of the batteries. With powerful analytics, you will have all the evidence to command a fair second-life value for your batteries.
Our Battery Analytics platform monitors battery performance over time and detect any issues that may be covered by the warranty. The detailed analytics are also used to demonstrate that the battery is functioning within the parameters set by the warranty.
Bamomas offers a digital solution for optimised battery fleet use and smart maintenance
Timely detection of battery malfunction and misuse events
● Detect battery issues in their early phase. Prevent overheating and deep discharges to increase battery lifespan.
● Plan and streamline maintenance tasks to reduce fixed maintenance intervals
Visibility into detailed battery health and efficiency data
● Monitor Battery State of Health (SoH) as a key indicator of the state of battery ageing.
● Monitor Battery State of Charge to avoid overcharging and over-discharging as well as monitor energy usage and effciency.
Historical measurements to identify trends and recommend optimizations
● Each battery has its own page in the application.
● All historical measurements are available at minute and hourly intervals while algorithms use trends in data to detect issues on an early stage.
Interactive dashboards and usage summary for managerial use
● User accounts with customised functionality and/or location access restrictions.
● A high-level summary of all the data and fleet-level analytics in the form of interactive dashboards.
Region & language
+358 50 447 8544
© 2023 Bamomas