Properly monitored and managed batteries are essential for providing clean, quality uninterrupted power
UPS failures too often occur due to battery failures. A single battery cell within a UPS battery string can create a risk of significant downtime.
Increase operational uptime
UPS batteries play a critical role in the smooth flow of business operations. Consistent monitoring of these batteries can proactively identify problems such as overheating, reducing unexpected downtimes and increasing uptime.
Avoid costly equipment failures
Voltage imbalances can cause huge damages to costly UPS systems. The slightest imbalance can result in inconsistent power or overloaded systems. Regular monitoring and maintenance of UPS batteries can ensure that voltage is consistent and balanced.
Adhere to warranty claims
UPS battery is typically covered under manufacturer warranty, however, claiming this warranty requires maintenance and monitoring reports of metrics such as voltage, temperatures, and other readings which are consistently provided through our analytics platform.
Reduce operational costs & improve battery fleet performance
Bamomas offers a digital solution for optimised battery fleet use and smart maintenance
Timely detection of battery malfunction and misuse events
● Detect battery issues in their early phase. Prevent overheating and deep discharges to increase battery lifespan.
● Plan and streamline maintenance tasks to reduce fixed maintenance intervals
Visibility into detailed battery health and efficiency data
● Monitor Battery State of Health (SoH) as a key indicator of the state of battery ageing.
● Monitor Battery State of Charge to avoid overcharging and over-discharging as well as monitor energy usage and effciency.
Historical measurements to identify trends and recommend optimizations
● Each battery has its own page in the application.
● All historical measurements are available at minute and hourly intervals while algorithms use trends in data to detect issues on an early stage.
Interactive dashboards and usage summary for managerial use
● User accounts with customised functionality and/or location access restrictions.
● A high-level summary of all the data and fleet-level analytics in the form of interactive dashboards.
Reach out to us with your custom needs
We are continuously developing our solution and tailoring it to the specific needs of our clients.