At Bamomas, our aim is to create a battery analytics solution that helps our customers to achieve cost-efficient and sustainable battery operations. Previously, we were providing the battery data insights via API interface or external IoT dashboard providers, which were not flexible and customizable enough. Ultimately, we became determined to develop our custom web UI for truly efficient battery analytics.
Today, we are excited to announce the release of our new web application for battery fleet management, condition monitoring, and predictive maintenance. It will now become available as an integral part of our solution in addition to the existing battery connectivity solution and API service for delivering battery data.
What you will get from Bamomas platform:
- Keep track of the batteries in your fleet
- Perform and record maintenance activities in a more efficient and wise manner
- Visualize the incoming battery measurement data and use advanced analytics with interactive dashboards
- Access historical measurements and maintenance log for audit and warranty claim purposes
- Monitor battery condition (e.g. State-of-Charge and State-of-Health), efficiency, and estimated lifespan duration
- Receive timely notifications about detected anomalies and disruptive events
- Maximize battery lifespan duration and ensure continuity of your operations by following our maintenance recommendations
Learn more about our solution and schedule a video call presentation by using the button below.